- 1:15 pm Tuesday, March 20th, 2018 by Sam
- 2:50 pm Thursday, March 15th, 2018 by Sam
- 2:50 pm Tuesday, March 13th, 2018 by Sam
As Rollingstone reports, Fall Out Boy and G-Eazy will headline a benefit concert in support of the March For Our Lives rallies. The rallies have been organized in response to the school shooting in Parkland, Florida and the “Stay Amped” show will be held Friday, March 23rd at the Anthem in Washington D.C. Proceeds will benefit Giffords and Everytown for Gun Safety Action Fund, gun violence prevention groups.
- 11:18 am Tuesday, March 13th, 2018 by Sam
- 1:49 pm Friday, March 9th, 2018 by Sam
- 1:49 pm Thursday, March 8th, 2018 by Sam
- 1:42 pm Thursday, March 8th, 2018 by Sam
- 1:07 pm Sunday, March 4th, 2018 by elipps
Waking up to day 2 of
The rest of the day called for exploring the festival. There was so much to do, we didn’t even know where to start. From parties on the beach and ferries wheels, to body marbling.
After a quick nap and spending some time making a glitter beard, it was time to see the legendary Snopp Dogg perform with The Roots! It was a performance for the books. He even had a mascot version of himself hyping him up on stage. The highlight of the show was Snoop ending the [More]
- 12:11 pm Sunday, March 4th, 2018 by elipps
When you’re in the portal at Okeechobee Music & Arts Festival glitter is EVERYTHING!
We all know beards are in, but what about GLITTER BEARDS? Here’s how you add can sparkle to your favorite beard.
Step 1: Buy all the glitter
Step 2: Find a beaded man
Step 3: Primer with Vaseline (this is key)
Step 4: Add glitter with a brush
Step 5: If you think you’ve added enough glitter, add more
Step 6: Admire your masterpiece