- 9:02 am Friday, April 28th, 2017 by Kyle T- Street Team
In an interview with Beats 1 Radio’s Zane Lowe, Matty Healy announced the band’s third studio album, Music For Cars, is going to be released sometime in 2018. Long time fans of The 1975 will know that the band’s first EP was also of the same title, and Healy acknowledged that their next album will reference that and their second EP.
He went on to describe that their forthcoming album will be the “end of an era”, whatever that means.
“Music for Cars has always been called that, and we were always gonna do a trilogy of records,” he said. “And I’m [More]
- 12:27 pm Thursday, April 27th, 2017 by Sam
- 10:27 am Thursday, April 27th, 2017 by Kyle T- Street Team
97X Next Big Thing alums, The Head and the Heart, are still riding high following last year’s release of Signs of Light. The band’s third studio album is perhaps their best yet, providing the alt rock world one of the best songs of the year in “All We Ever Knew”. They are coming off stellar performances at both weekends of Coachella, playing early evening slots on the main stage with all of their frontline and backline gear, something they have yet to do at their hometown music festival up to this point in their career. Like plenty of other bands who play [More]
- 8:32 am Wednesday, April 26th, 2017 by Sam
- 2:48 pm Tuesday, April 25th, 2017 by Kyle T- Street Team
Any band that has been together for nearly 35 years is sure to have a massive catalog of songs. Some of these songs are sure to, frankly, suck, some are to be beloved by hardcore fans of said band, some will be loved by mainstream music fans but despised by those hardcore fans of said band, and the rest will fall somewhere in between. Now, fil in the blanks with the Red Hot Chili Peppers and you’ve summed up their career into a sentence. Formed in 1983 out of the emerging punk rock scene, the Los Angeles rockers went from playing [More]
- 2:08 pm Tuesday, April 25th, 2017 by Sam
- 1:48 pm Monday, April 24th, 2017 by Sam
- 12:26 pm Monday, April 24th, 2017 by Sam
- 3:13 pm Friday, April 21st, 2017 by Sam
- 11:46 am Friday, April 21st, 2017 by Sam