- 3:29 pm Wednesday, October 11th, 2017 by Sam
- 1:32 pm Wednesday, October 11th, 2017 by Sam
- 4:17 pm Wednesday, October 4th, 2017 by Sam
- 3:20 pm Tuesday, October 3rd, 2017 by Sam
- 3:46 pm Wednesday, September 27th, 2017 by Sam
- 11:48 am Wednesday, September 27th, 2017 by Sam
- 12:36 pm Tuesday, September 26th, 2017 by Sam
Big congrats in order for Australian heart throb Vance Joy! For the 2nd time he’s topping Billboard’s Adult Alternative Songs chart with ‘Lay It On Me’. The last time he held that spot was with ‘Fire and the Flood’ from Dream Your Life Away in 2015, winch held the spot for 2 weeks. The song also just hit it’s peak on the Alternative Songs chart at #8!
- 12:58 pm Monday, September 25th, 2017 by Sam
Andrew McMahon and his wife Kelly have a 3-year-old daughter named Cecilia (get it now, Cecilia and the Satellite?!) and the sweet card she gave to her Dad on his 35th birthday is just THE BEST. With help from Mom, she listed all the things she loves about him. From ‘taking her to the coffee shop for a chocolate muffin’ to ‘spinning, running, and dancing with me’ they are pretty much all the reasons we would imagine for a cool dad like that!
- 1:07 pm Thursday, September 21st, 2017 by Sam
- 10:25 am Tuesday, September 19th, 2017 by Sam
X Ambassadors paid homage to their upstate NY roots with the new music video for ‘Ahead of Myself’. The band is shown walking around the streets of the small town of Monroe, near Rochester, as lead singer Sam Harris sings. The coolest part is that Harris told Billboard he did not lip sync in the video to “create something that felt intimate, that felt real and vulnerable and in the moment.”