- 2:46 pm Thursday, February 8th, 2018 by Sam
- 10:50 am Thursday, February 8th, 2018 by Sam
- 11:30 am Wednesday, February 7th, 2018 by Sam
- 11:07 am Wednesday, February 7th, 2018 by Sam
- 7:46 am Tuesday, February 6th, 2018 by Sam
- 7:40 am Tuesday, February 6th, 2018 by Sam
Perhaps it’s because so many bands take themselves too seriously, or maybe Foo Fighters just like having fun at their shows? Whatever the reason, we are absolutely loving the hilarious list of prohibited items fans were greeted with at a Foo Fighters show. This post was made by Radio Hauraki on Facebook before the show at Mount Smart Stadium in Auckland, New Zealand.
Of course the usual things make the list, glass containers, food, air horns, etc. But then it gets really interesting. Here’s just a few:
‘Unflattering photos of Ryan Seacrest’
‘Homemade nut milks’
‘Any pencil that isn’t #2’
‘Cream magazines that do not [More]
- 7:29 am Tuesday, February 6th, 2018 by Sam
- 7:17 am Tuesday, February 6th, 2018 by Sam
- 11:24 am Monday, February 5th, 2018 by Sam
- 8:40 am Friday, February 2nd, 2018 by Sam
Fox 13 is reporting that a new concept called Open Streets is being proposed by Tampa City Council for Bayshore Blvd in Tampa.
Although some argue it would be a traffic nightmare, the concept would close the street to cars and make it a completely pedestrian-friendly walkway once a month. About 500 cities across the country have adopted similar concepts once a week. Should Tampa be next? Is there a street or city that would be better for it? St. Pete?