- 5:31 am Sunday, January 28th, 2018 by Nicole - Street Team
97X MARKS THE SPOT!
Just like the rest of Tampa Bay, Gasparilla is part of 97x’s year. We invaded Downtown Tampa and hit a pirate overload we just had to show you our highlights:
1. PIRATE PUPPY: Did you expect anything less to be the number one? LOOK AT THIS DOG. His name is Bruce and Bruce’s owner was just casually pulling him in the wagon. If this is goals I don’t know what is.
2. Real parrots: I hope you’re not surprised animals are our top two- I mean, this is 97x… If you have ever been to Gaspy you’ve [More]
- 6:20 pm Monday, March 6th, 2017 by Nicole - Street Team
Bleachers never disappoints. If you ever get a chance to check them out- DO IT! They have amazing energy on stage and btw- they have a sax player… You want to see them now don’t you? We lucked out at Okeechobee because Jack Antonoff, the lead singer, said that was the last show where they’re playing a set list off their album Strange Desire before they release their new album!! When he said that you can imagine how much I embarrassed myself from my jumping around and screaming
In between sets we chatted with some listeners and found some awesome artists in action! To be honest, the people [More]
- 11:36 am Sunday, March 5th, 2017 by Nicole - Street Team
- 8:52 am Sunday, March 5th, 2017 by Nicole - Street Team
- 11:54 am Saturday, March 4th, 2017 by Evander
So ya girl (Nicole from the street team) has never camped before so you can imagine how much we looked like noobs while we were setting up our tent when we got to Okee… BUT we got the tent up and grabbed our fanny packs (of course) and set off into the portal!
We were greeted with palm trees and large geometric shapes, because I mean why not? Some of the signs that people hold up are hilarious:
The first band we checked out was NBT 16′ artist, Lewis Del Mar! First of all we need to touch on the fact that they [More]
- 2:15 pm Tuesday, January 17th, 2017 by Nicole - Street Team
It’s that time of the year again where the farm is calling! Bonnaroo 2017 is a go and 97x wants to send you there! Now I’m not sure if you’re familiar with this little thing called Bonnaroo… It’s only a festival that you can immerse yourself in the 150 music acts and arts for four days straight while camping out with 80,000 of the best people on a 700 acre farm. No big deal.
This year’s line up was no disappointment. With a mix of music genres, art, and even comedy, it makes for the perfect festival that has [More]
- 2:09 pm Friday, December 2nd, 2016 by Nicole - Street Team
So if you’re a long-time listener, you know that 97x always has cool things up our sleeves for you. If not- Hello, we are 97x and we love surprises. Welcome, we’re happy to have you.
Now, I’m sure you’ve been seeing all the fun things we’ve been hooking people up with on our social media. Well SURPRISE we will have a bunch of opportunities on-site at NBT that you can get your hands on!
1. Malektronic: Visit these guys at their tent and register for your chance to win a special NBT moment and a meet and greet with Lewis [More]
- 3:08 pm Wednesday, September 21st, 2016 by Nicole - Street Team
Now I’m not going to lie…The Head and the Heart was one of those bands that I had heard of and had been meaning to listen to, but never gotten around to. However, I’ve changed my ways because they just took the cake by reaching their first no.1 on the Top Rock/Alternative Album charts with ‘Signs of Light’! Clearly I’ve been sleeping on them. Have no fear, I am now woke and realize my mistakes. The band and Warner Bros. Records took their folk-y vibe and smushed it in all of our faces and i’m definitely not complaining.
Their single “All we Ever Knew” has [More]