- 11:15 am Monday, April 30th, 2018 by Sam
- 8:49 am Wednesday, April 25th, 2018 by Sam
- 8:37 am Wednesday, April 25th, 2018 by Sam
- 9:05 am Tuesday, April 24th, 2018 by Sam
- 8:48 am Tuesday, April 24th, 2018 by Sam
- 8:59 am Monday, April 23rd, 2018 by Sam
According to Co.Design this was created by an Italian aerospace interior design company meant to allow airlines to fit more passengers in a smaller space and would be a super-economy class. The ‘Skyrider 2.0’ keeps people almost completely upright while providing only some back support. So, you’re basically standing.
There is no final decision yet if these will go anywhere, we only know that you would have to be desperate and pretty much insane to want to fly like this. Would you?
The Twitter response was hilarious and an overwhelming No.
- 8:34 am Monday, April 23rd, 2018 by Sam
- 1:17 pm Saturday, April 21st, 2018 by Cory
Record Store Day 2018 is upon us!!! I saw so many RSD exclusives and was even able to complete a collection of my own. We were out at Daddy Kool Records again this year and saw so many people walk out with cool new music.
What exclusives did you get? Did you happen to see something that you think someone else would love? Let us know!
- 1:36 pm Thursday, April 19th, 2018 by Sam
WHAT AN AMAZING TIME TO BE ALIVE!!!
Starburst is releasing limited edition all-pink Starburst packs! You can grab them at Target, Walgreens, Dollar Tree and Walmart.
*Drops everything and leaves work*
What’s REALLY cool is to [More]
- 10:42 am Wednesday, April 18th, 2018 by Sam
Recent bad publicity hasn’t stopped Starbucks from thinking of new concoctions. As of yesterday, that new creation is ‘cold foam’. The cold foam is similar to steamed milk but thicker so that it can float across a cold beverage.
The real excitement about this lands on Harry Potter fans because it is now even easier for them to create their own version of the popular ‘butterbeer’ which can normally only be found at Universal Orlando Resort.