- 11:43 am Wednesday, January 31st, 2018 by Sam
- 11:32 am Wednesday, January 31st, 2018 by Sam
The cast of ‘Game Of Thrones’ is currently filming the eighth and final season of the show which unfortunately won’t be released until sometime in 2019 AND will be shorter than previous seasons. However, we are getting a few clues from cast members on what to expect and it sounds like it’s going to get seriously emotional.
- 3:42 pm Tuesday, January 30th, 2018 by Sam
Fox 13 is reporting that beads can be recycled thanks to the MacDonald Training Center on W Cypress street in Tampa. At the center people and students living with autism, Down syndrome, or other disabilities will sort, repackage, and resell them in preparation for the next Gasparilla. That’s not the only place you can drop off either, right now you can drop off your beads at MacDonald but they will have collection bins out at the below community centers by hopefully February 1st.
- 11:41 am Tuesday, January 30th, 2018 by Sam
- 11:28 am Tuesday, January 30th, 2018 by Sam
- 3:17 pm Monday, January 29th, 2018 by Sam
Foo Fighters, The Used, Queens of the Stone Age and more to perform at ‘Welcome To Rockville’ in Jacksonville
- 11:40 am Monday, January 29th, 2018 by Sam
In Jacksonville April 27th-29th you will be able to rock your socks off to the awesome lineup that is ‘Welcome To Rockville’ this year. In addition to headliners like Foo Fighters, Avenged Sevenfold, and Ozzy Osbourne, you’ll be able to see Queens of the Stone Age, The Used, Underoath, and tons more over the course of 3 days in Metropolitan Park.
- 5:31 am Sunday, January 28th, 2018 by Nicole - Street Team
97X MARKS THE SPOT!
Just like the rest of Tampa Bay, Gasparilla is part of 97x’s year. We invaded Downtown Tampa and hit a pirate overload we just had to show you our highlights:
1. PIRATE PUPPY: Did you expect anything less to be the number one? LOOK AT THIS DOG. His name is Bruce and Bruce’s owner was just casually pulling him in the wagon. If this is goals I don’t know what is.
2. Real parrots: I hope you’re not surprised animals are our top two- I mean, this is 97x… If you have ever been to Gaspy you’ve [More]
- 8:28 am Saturday, January 27th, 2018 by Cory
The School of Rock is real and they are known as The Louisville Leopard Percussionists. These kids are AMAZING!!! This ensemble is made up of 60 students ranging from 7 to 16 from all over the Louisville Kentucky area. Each kid is responsible for playing multiple instruments including drums, bongos, xylophone, and one kid is even playing the bass like a true rock star.
These kids have SO MUCH TALENT!!! When I was in music class the only thing I knew how to play was ‘Chop Sticks’ on the xylophone and the first half of ‘Twinkle Twinkle Little Star’ on [More]
- 12:11 pm Thursday, January 25th, 2018 by Sam